Abraham Moon & Sons Ltd
Netherfield Rd, Guiseley, Leeds LS20 9HQ
Abraham Moon & Sons has a rich history dating back to 1837, the year in which Queen Victoria succeeded to the British throne. We are proud to be one of the few remaining fully vertical mills in the United Kingdom – we take the finest quality raw wool and produce the finest quality cloth and accessories.
The Accessories department is responsible for the processing and packing of throws, scarves, stoles, cushions etc. Working closely with the Accessories Supervisor to ensure accuracy and delivery in a timely manner.
- Using picking sheet, which comes from folding area, look for correct labels for customer / product
- Machine labels onto product in accordance with customer requirements
- Amend / add labels on ad-hoc products e.g. shows
- Changing machine settings / cotton for correct job
- Tick off on picking sheet when complete and pass to packing
- Follow health & safety guidelines
- Other associated duties as necessary.
Key skills necessary:
- Good colour vision (required to pass a colour blindness test)
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent machinist
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW