Z Hinchliffe and Sons Ltd
Hartcliffe Mills, Wakefield Rd, Denby Dale, Huddersfield HD8 8QL
Z Hinchliffe and Sons Ltd are a family owned and run business, with its primary site situated in the heart of the Yorkshire Pennines. Since its humble beginnings in 1766, when the Hinchliffe family started to trade, it has grown and expanded into the globally respected company that it is today.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Dye house manager, Dye house operatives and other departments.
- Having an understanding of all other departments and their roles.
- Housekeeping and filing of recipes and systems.
- Carrying out lab dyeing/ checks.
- Formulating recipes for production.
- Stock control of dyes and chemicals.
- Using Colour Matching / recipe prediction software.
- Generally being able to fulfil all roles associated with being a dyer.
To do this role, you will need to:
- Be hardworking and flexible
- Have an enquiring and logical mind
- Have scientific knowledge
- Be well organised
- Have good team-working skills
- Have qualifications in the relevant science or textile discipline
This is an exciting opportunity to work in various parts of a dying process. You will work in all departments related to the dyeing of textiles, from office work, to working in the laboratory. You will be trained in all aspects of the role with the support of the employer.
UPLOAD YOUR CV AND COVERING LETTER BELOW