Mobus Fabrics Ltd
£3.90 hourly rate
Lacy Way, Lowfields Business Park, Elland, West Yorkshire, HX5 9DB
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Mobus Fabrics Ltd is an upholstery fabric supplier based in Elland. FITT laboratory was created at Mobus to monitor production and to support the development of new fabrics.
We are looking for the right person to join our busy team in the quality control department. Training will be given on site, and qualifications will be earned through the Apprenticeship Programme.
- Cutting out and preparing upholstery fabric samples
- Testing specimens for colour fastness
- Testing specimens for physical properties
- Flammability testing
- Grading specimensColour matching
- Candidate must be punctual and reliable
- Candidate must be dedicated to completing the apprenticeship qualifications
- Enthusiastic individual with an interest in textiles for working in a busy laboratory
- Hard working individual with proactive approach to their work and high attention to detail
- Must have a methodical approach to new tasks and problems
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
- Competent in literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Follow instructions and a willingness to learn
- Good dexterity
- Good colour vision
Once the apprenticeship is complete, there may be other opportunities for training e.g. first aid, fire safety etc.
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED
The successful candidate will be enrolled onto the appropriate Apprenticeship Programme at the Textile Centre of Excellence.
PLEASE PROVIDE COVERING LETTER – INCLUDING ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW
- What has interested you in applying for this role?
- Give an example of when you have worked well in a team.
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW