Holmfirth Dyers Ltd
Ribbleden Dye Works/Dunford Rd, Holmfirth HD9 2DP
This is an exciting opportunity to work in various parts of a dyeing and finishing company. You will work in all departments related to the dyeing of textiles, from office work, to working in the laboratory.
You will be trained in all aspects of the role with the support of the Textile Centre of Excellence.
- Complete all roles associated with being a Dyer
- Learn various Laboratory techniques
- Get experience of working in the Mill
And will develop knowledge and skills with a view to becoming a Technical Dyer.
- Must be enthusiastic
- Must be confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Vacancy is based in a small team, so you will be expected to work using your own initiative
- Must be dedicated to completing Apprenticeship qualifications
- Must be enthusiatic with a flexible approach to working in a busy office
- Hard working
- Have a methodical approach to new tasks and dealing with problems
- Helpful and friendly
- Be professional and have a smart appearance
GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English, Maths, and Science would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Show initiative
- Good understanding of English and Maths (Science would also be an advantage)
Progression onto higher level apprenticeships, with a view to becoming a Technical Dyer.
UPLOAD YOUR CV AND COVERING LETTER BELOW