Yorkshire Blinds & Curtains Ltd
Apprentice National Minimum Wage
44 Westbourne Road, Marsh, Huddersfield HD1 4LE
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a special person with a desire to learn new skills and to work hard to achieve goals; working with our small team you will learn all aspects of making bot Vertical and Roller blinds. Cutting hardware and cutting fabrics then putting this all together to make a finished product.
– Cutting & sewing Vertical fabrics for blinds
– Cutting Roller fabrics to size
– Cutting hardware
– Making up Vertical tracks
– Making testing and packing roller blinds
– Keeping a tidy workshop
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
– Be able to use metric measurements and measure accurately
– Must have common sense and be willing to take on a challenge.
– Excellent verbal communication skills.
– Candidate must be enthusiastic
– Candidate must be punctual and reliable
– Vacancy is based in a small team, therefore candidate expected to work using own initiative
– Candidate must be dedicated to completing the apprenticeship qualifications
– Hard working individual with proactive approach to their work and high attention to detail
– Must have a methodical approach to new tasks and problems
– A helpful and friendly approach is essential
– Following an initial period, your wage may increase.
– Weekend work is required (please confirm hours) about 5hrs on some Saturdays is required.
– If shortlisted for this vacancy, you may need to attend more than one interview.
– Working Hours – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
PLEASE PROVIDE COVERING LETTER – INCLUDING ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW
– What qualities can you bring to this role?
– What has interested you in applying for this role?
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW