Buy It Direct Ltd
Trident Business Park, Neptune Way, Huddersfield HD2 1UA
Brief overview of the role
A total of 4 opportunities are available to work in the furniture, IT and mobile department. You will support the commercial teams with general admin duties and general merchandising. The ideal candidate will have commercial awareness in order to make decisions that benefit the company.
- Working on pricing our products to keep us competitive
- Uploading images to our websites
- Adding descriptions to our websites
- Collate and send daily reports to the team
- Working on attributes
- Providing general advice support
- Candidate must be enthusiastic
- Candidate must be confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Candidate must be punctual and reliable
- Vacancy is based in a large team, therefore candidate must work well in team situations
- Candidate must be dedicated to completing the apprenticeship qualifications
- Enthusiastic induvial with flexible approach to work in a busy office
- Hard working individual with proactive approach to the work and high attention to detail
- Must have a methodical approach to new tasks and problems
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
- A professional and smart appearance is essential
- No experience required as full training will be given
- No qualifications/experience but basic literacy and numeracy skills are important
- Previous experience in the sector would be beneficial
- Good IT and literacy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work independently
To become buying assistants once the apprenticeship is completed and passed.=
Training to be provided
In-company training given. Apprenticeship delivered one-to-one on company premises and consisting of:
- Competency qualification (NVQ) Employer rights & Responsibilities Functional Skills
- Apprenticeship framework
Please provide covering letter, including answers to the questions below.
What has interested you in applying for this role?
What are your ambitions for the next five years?
Upload your CV below.