Abraham Moon & Sons
Netherfield Road, Guiseley, LS20 9PD
Abraham Moon & Sons has a rich history dating back to 1837, the year in which Queen Victoria succeeded to the British throne. We are proud to be one of the few remaining fully vertical mills in the United Kingdom – we take the finest quality raw wool and produce the finest quality cloth and accessories.
Working in a busy, physically demanding role dealing with collection/delivery of textiles. Operating between 7.5 tonne wagon plus boxer van for smaller deliveries.
- Assist in loading and unloading of deliveries/collections.
- Maintaining tidiness and cleanliness of company vehicles.
- Conducting regular checks and maintenance function of all the company vehicles.
- Booking company vehicles in for regular service checks/mot.
- Covering for warehouse staff where necessary.
- Efficiently completing all activities delegated by the warehouse manager.
- Managing daily workload from various departments of the company.
- Operate Tachograph and dash cam effectively.
- Must have Full Driving Licence and CPC card.
- Must have FLT licence (Aislemaster and counterbalance trucks used).
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Having high attention to detail.
- Having good interpersonal abilities.
- Being able to complete paperwork.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Must have good telephone manner.
- Full 5 years working history as pre-employment check required.
- DBS check required.
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW