Textile House, Red Doles Lane, Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YF
Working part time, Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:30
- Flatbed and over locker experience essential but all other machinery training will be given.
- Ability to following set standards and read sewing procedures in order to maintain high level of quality standards.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic – proven ability to “go above and beyond.”
- Positive attitude and the ability to stay flexible in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Able to work independently without close supervision.
- Able to work as part of the team as well as working independently
- Knowledge of sewing/measurements
- Able to work from a pattern.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Terri @ Oh Sew Whitty – firstname.lastname@example.org