English Tailoring Company
Daropeant Buildings, Station Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1UW
The English Tailoring Company is currently looking to recruit a garment cutter to work within our tailoring department.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, with a possible opportunity for overtime.
The hours are:
Monday – Thursday 7.15am – 4.30pm
Friday 7.15am – 12.15pm
The role primarily involves cutting men’s garments, which may include jackets, trousers and waistcoats.
The majority of garments are cut on our computer-controlled machine but check garments require careful pattern matching and are therefore cut by hand.
We are looking for a candidate with experience of cutting garments but training will be provided for the role.
- Understanding of garment cutting techniques as well as garment construction.
- Experience of cutting different garments would be an advantage although it is not critical.
- Patient and precise with a good attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Good communication skills and positive work ethic.
- Work well as part of a team.
Application deadline: Friday 5th July 2019
UPLOAD YOUR CV & COVERING LETTER BELOW