Brand My Clothing
19 Great Russell Ct, Bradford BD7 1JZ
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We pride our self on high quality and setting the standards for the industry. We are one of the only companies in Bradford who offer in-house garment decoration in embroidery, screen printing, transfer print and re-labeling. We are seeking talented team member for garment decoration in terms of embroidery, screen print and transfer print.
Mon – Friday 0900-1700
Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected apprenticeship duration – 12 months
Possible start date – 24 Sep 2018
1) Embroidering a wide range of products and clothing
2) Liaising with account managers and artwork designers
3) The ability to work to a consistent high quality
4) Keep work area clean and tidy
5) Organise and present every order to company guidelines
1. Team player
2. Candidate must be enthusiastic
3. Candidate must be punctual and reliable
4. Hard working individual with proactive approach to their work and high attention to detail
Good English & Maths
Good Computer skills
Full time opportunity with progression opportunities for the right person.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Some weekend work is required Saturday & Sunday 8am until 3.30pm
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED
You will work towards a knowledge certificate and NVQ in Apparel Manufacturing and will complete English and math qualifications if you dont have the relevant GCSEs.
You will be supported by an assessor who will visit you once a month to work towards these qualifications. The employer will also put together an in house training programme, aligned to the apprenticeship.
PLEASE PROVIDE COVERING LETTER
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW