Rowlinson Knitwear Ltd
Turncroft Ln, Stockport SK1 4AR
Brief overview of the role
To work closely as part of the warehouse team to ensure that the goods despatched area meets warehouse deadlines and business objectives. To maintain a safe / clean environment and adhere to health and safety standards.
- To accurately and efficiently pick / check / pack all orders (identifying any special requirements or instructions)
- To work to and achieve all warehouse business objectives
- To ensure the warehouse is kept safe and clean through good housekeeping
- To attach labels to consignments ready for despatching
- To load the carrier trailer for collection
- To load and unload contract embroiderers transport
- Must exhibit Rowlinson values: trust, care, profit and cash, be better
- Basic level of reading, writing and very good level of numeracy
- Must be able to work at a good pace and maintain high level of accuracy on repetitive tasks
- Must be a team player and be flexible
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
No qualifications/experience but basic literacy and numeracy skills important
Possible permanent position at Rowlinson Knitwear.
Training to be provided
In-company training given. Apprenticeship delivered one-to-one on company premises and consisting of:
- Competency qualification (NVQ) Employer rights & Responsibilities Functional Skills
- Apprenticeship framework
- Warehousing and Storage
Please provide covering letter, including answers to the questions below.
- Explain the qualities you can bring to this role and give an example of working well using your own initiative.
- If you do not live locally, explain why you have applied and how you will travel
Upload your CV below.