Banana Moon Clothing
Unit 8, Springwell 27, Dark Lane, Batley, WF17 9LN
Brief overview of the role
Banana Moon Clothing is a market leader in personalised clothing. The company provide screen printed clothing, embroidered clothing, vinyl transfer printed clothing and also applique clothing.
Currently, there are plenty of opportunities for the right candidates! These opportunities vary from apparel, manufacturing and office-based roles.
Banana Moon Clothing has various apprenticeship opportunities within the textile industry for the right candidates, whether it’s learning all aspects of screen printing, creating logos by machine embroidery or even obtaining the knowledge by working in the office.
These apprenticeship opportunities would be ideal for people who:
- Want to learn new skills
- Have a flair for textiles
- Want a full-time career
- Want to gain a qualification
Salary is negotiable depending on the age and the type of apprenticeship that you will undertake if successful.
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work well in team situation
- Able to use own initiative
- Dedicated to completing Apprenticeship
- Flexible approach to work in a busy environment
- Hard working with proactive approach to work
- Methodical approach to new tasks and problems
- Helpful and friendly manner
- Good level of physical strength highly beneficial
- No experience required as full training will be given
- Preference is given to those with minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Team working
- Ability to work independently without need for close supervision
- A good level of physical strength
- A good communicator
- Able to work to deadlines with good time management
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions for garment requirements
The candidate will ideally work towards gaining the relevant qualifications to fulfil the role. With a successful candidate upon completion of training then entering permanent employment or advancing onto a higher level apprenticeship.
Training to be provided
In-company training given. Apprenticeship delivered one-to-one on company premises and consisting of:
- Competency qualification (NVQ)
- Employer rights & Responsibilities
- Functional Skills
- Apprenticeship framework
Upload your CV below.