Specialised Covers Ltd
Riverdale House, Dockfield Road, Shipley, West Yorks BD17 7AD
As a leading manufacturer in automotive protection, we work with the most prestigious brands and names in the industry. Specialising in bespoke solutions, the business offers a widely varied workload with excellent opportunities for development and progression.
As a Junior CAD Designer, you will be responsible for assisting design and product development, based on customer requirements and brand strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
• Accurately digitising cloth patterns on CAD – using Optitex PDS.
• Production of digital patterns from dimensions.
• Creating bespoke dimension sheets based on customer requirements.
• Taking measurements for caravan and motorhomes both onsite and during pattern taking visits.
• Liaising with clients to discuss individual requirements.
• Making alterations to existing files to refine current product specifications.
• Production of detailed final specifications, utilising Adobe Illustrator to produce design specs, including component lists and costings.
• Providing CAD support to manufacturing teams, building close working relationships.
• Personable individual with a willingness to work as a part of team, maintaining a positive and collaborative working environment.
• Ability to cope well under pressure, working individually when required.
• Capability to translate a 3D object into a 2D pattern.
• A hands-on approach
Full Driving License preferred.
– £16 to £18k p.a – depending on experience
– 20 +Statutory Days Holiday per year
– Free parking on site
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW