LTC & DTC Ltd
10A Drill Hall Business Centre, East Parade, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 8EZ
Brief overview of the role
Initially based in Ilkley office carrying out bench-based textile analysis and supporting the compilation of reports. After training and mentoring the role will develop into testing for and writing reports from textile receipt.
- Carry out textile fault analysis
- Produce notes on the testing carried out and with experience make suggestions as to potential conclusions
- Compose textile analysis reports
- Carry out wash tests noting the protocols followed and the results obtained
- Drafting out test reports
- Compile via Excel numerical data to support reports and test results
- Drafting quotations in response to telephone enquiries
- Work as part of a small close knit team
- Answer customer telephone enquiries
- As the role develops visit and understand commercial laundry and drycleaning operations
- The continued development will then allow the role to develop into laundry and drycleaning consultancy
- Must be enthusiastic
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Able to work well in team situations
- Dedicated to completing apprenticeship
- Hard working with proactive inquisitive approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Professional and smart appearance essential
- Previous experience of a working environment
- GCSE minimum grade C (or equivalent) in maths, English and Science
- Completed A Level course (preferred)
- Accomplished IT skills
- Team Working
- Comfortable dealing with the public
- Confident using email, internet and internal systems
- Ability to work independently without need for close supervision
- Good communicator
- Able to work to deadlines, good time management
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- IT literate
- A willingness to learn
No ceiling for the right candidate because the prospects are limitless. Working within the existing team, over time the right candidate could become a director of the company.
Training to be provided
- Health & Safety orientation
- Use of specialist equipment and materials
- Communication and customer service
- Laundry and drycleaning technology
Apprenticeship consisting of the following:
- Competency qualification (NVQ)
- Knowledge qualification (Technical Certificate)
- Functional Skills in maths and English if necessary
Please provide covering letter, including answers to the questions below.
- If you do not live locally, please explain how you plan to travel to and from the job.
- Explain what experience/knowledge you have that makes you suitable for this role.
Upload your CV below.