£3.70 Per Hour
7.30am -5pm – Monday – Thursday
7.30am – 12noon – Friday
Unit 6, Sapper Jordan Rossi Park, Otley Road, Baildon BD17 7AX
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
An introduction into a modern state of the art textile mill based in Baildon, West Yorkshire. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team and learn the end to end process of manufacturing from fibre through to finished product.
- Gaining an understanding of all machines within the Mill (ongoing).
- Learning about fibre.
- The colour dyeing process.
- All round introduction to Mill environment.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic.
- Candidate must be punctual and reliable.
- Candidate must be dedicated to completing the apprenticeship qualifications.
- Hard working individual with proactive approach to their work and high attention to detail.
- Must have a methodical approach to new tasks and problems.
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential.
- Keen interest in the textile industry.
- Willingness to learn.
- Competent in English & Maths.
- Job involves standing for long periods of time.
- The Mill is a busy environment – in time this would require the individual to have the ability to show initiative and be able to multi task.
- Uniform will be provided after 6 months.
PLEASE PROVIDE COVERING LETTER – INCLUDING ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW
- If you do not live locally, explain why you have applied and how you will travel.
- What has interested you in applying for this role?
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW