Luxury Fabrics Ltd
Stanley Mills, Edward St, Bradford BD4 9RS
Working as part of a small team to provide support to the designers and ensure the smooth running of the pattern room.
No experience is necessary, as full training will be given, however, you will need to demonstrate precision, accuracy and desire to provide great customer service at all times.
Role and Responsibilities
This is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an outline of the role and responsibilities of this position.
- Measuring and laying out of patterns accurately and with keen attention to detail.
- Accurately cutting out samples for sending to customers etc.
- Working with a variety of woven fabrics ensuring they are handled carefully
- Creating feelers, hangers and making up pattern books for shipment samples
- Working closely with the designers to meet the requirements of the customers.
- Ensuring the pattern room is kept in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
- Any other suitable tasks the business feels are appropriate.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Good written and spoken English
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of pattern cutting would be an advantage
- Good communication skills with neat handwriting
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work is essential
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus recognised bank holidays
- Death in service benefit
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme where applicable
- Free on-site parking
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW