Abraham Moon & Sons Ltd
Netherfield Rd, Guiseley, Leeds LS20 9HQ
Abraham Moon & Sons has a rich history dating back to 1837, the year in which Queen Victoria succeeded to the British throne. We are proud to be one of the few remaining fully vertical mills in the United Kingdom – we take the finest quality raw wool and produce the finest quality cloth and accessories.
Job Description – Sales Executive (Apparel)
Managing and developing both new leads and existing customers in both the UK and Europe, as a Sales Executive you will be promoting a wide range of fabrics, all from our stock supported collections. With excellent people skills you will be able to communicate effectively at all levels. Following a full induction programme you will have control over the territory. To apply you will need to be of a graduate calibre with the ability to succeed in a thriving sales environment.
The main area of responsibility will be promoting and selling fabrics from the Moon stock supported collections; the role will cover mainly the UK but there will be also the chance to develop further our European business.
Responsibilities as a Sales Executive will include:
• Account development
• Working to daily objectives
• Face to face influencing
• Attending trade shows within the Uk and Europe.
• Running open days at the mill with support from Sales Manager
• Selling to apparel focused markets including garment makers, tailors, fashion brands and CMT businesses but also searching for new customers in other areas.
• Establishing 12 week journey plans
• Feeding back on market trends and information to sales and design team
• Field based with one day in the mill on average every 10 days
For this Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
• Sales Experience (essential)
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Strong influencing skills
• Target focused
• People skills
• Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Smart and Professional
• Organised and reliable
• Committed to travelling and staying away from home
• Textiles experience
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW