Luxury Fibres Ltd
Ladywell Mills, Hall Lane, Bradford, BD4 7DF
Company Employed By: Luxury Fibres Ltd
Job Title: Sample Room Assistant
Department: Sample Room
Place of Work: Ladywell Mills, Hall Lane, Bradford, BD4 7DF
FT / PT: Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Reporting To: Sample Room Manager
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
To assist the sample room manager to ensure all samples are kept in the correct location, easily accessible and logged correctly.
- Issuing samples to clients, potential clients and agents as instructed by the Sales Team ensuring accuracy and quality at all times.
- Sending samples of fibres to external testing houses
- Obtaining production samples and passing to the lab for testing. Once returned to sample room, passing sample and testing results to a relevant salesperson for quality checking, then reference and file sample away.
- Obtaining samples from bales that have been delivered and passing to the lab for testing and then gaining signed acceptance from the relevant sales person. Reference and file sample away.
- Ensuring all samples received in are logged in sample book creating their own unique sample reference number and checking quality with a relevant sales person.
- Preparing a full set of samples for sales people when they go on overseas selling trips.
- Referencing samples.
- Preparing trial blends (pre blending).
- Filing sample/job sheets.
- Any other duties as requested by Sample Room Manager or member of the sales team.
- Knowledge of textile industry would be an advantage, although full training will be given for this role.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft programmes
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a vibrant and fast paced environment.
Upload your CV below.