Abraham Moon & Sons Ltd
Netherfield Road, Guiseley, West Yorkshire, LS20 9PD
Abraham Moon & Sons has a rich history dating back to 1837, the year in which Queen Victoria succeeded to the British throne. We are proud to be one of the few remaining fully vertical mills in the United Kingdom – we take the finest quality raw wool and produce the finest quality cloth and accessories.
Working within the Samples Department you will work within a team who produce and send samples books for new and existing customers worldwide. This role is paramount to continuing our quality and brand.
- Labelling up samples for pigeon holes/ and for contract books
- Measuring/cutting fabrics
- Folding envelopes
- Help us to complete orders (wrapping books in plastic/put samples in envelopes)
Key skills necessary:
- Good colour vision (required to pass a colour blindness test)
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to measure and cut to correct length
- Must have a methodical approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Basic IT skills desirable
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW