Buy It Direct Ltd
Brief overview of the role
To assist the Returns/Order Processing Manager in dealing with and processing all customer orders and internal purchasing. To be responsible for processing order within the correct timescales to ensure that customer orders are met.
- Order processing within the correct timescales for customer deliveries
- Purchase orders, gathering confirmation that goods have shipped from our distributors
- Input tracking info into our system
- Update customers/internal departments if orders are delayed
- Input claims onto our carriers system
- Follow up claims procedure providing all details needed within time
- Input of insurance order details as required into the system
- Liaise internally regarding delays to stock/order fulfilment
- Liaise with the warehouse team regarding any stock concerns
- To support with returns administration as require
- Ensuring email inboxes are manned and queries dealt with
- Highlighting issues/problems and suggesting process improvements where necessary
- Any other administrative duties as required for the role
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Reliable and committed to the role
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management
- Confident telephone manner
- No experience required as full training will be given
- No qualifications/experience but basic literacy and numeracy skills are important
- Previous experience in the sector would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate and able to learn new computer systems
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Able to work on own initiative as well as being able to work as part of a team
Full time position a possibility once completion of course, plus potential wage increases based on performance, targets and work satisfaction.
Training to be provided
In-company training given. Apprenticeship delivered one-to-one on company premises and consisting of:
- Competency qualification (NVQ)
- Employer rights & Responsibilities
- Functional Skills
- Apprenticeship framework
Please provide covering letter, including answers to the questions below.
What has interested you in applying for this role?
What are your ambitions for the next five years?
Upload your CV below.