Pincroft Dyeing & Printing
Market Street, Adlington, Nr Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 4HE
A total of 8 excellent opportunities have arisen for a Textile Process Operative Apprentice to join the team at Pincroft Dyeing & Printing that specialise in Textile Dyeing and Finishing and Workwear Specialist Fabrics. This has amazing career prospects for the right candidates.
The Textile Operative apprentice position is critical to the smooth and efficient running of the manufacturing operation. The main responsibilities of this position are to ensure the safe and efficient supervision of the textile machinery so it produces a good quality product.
Description of vacancy
- Inspect and oversee the manufacturing operations
- You will operate textile machinery
- Controlling the quality of the product you produce
- Analysing faults within the products
- Reporting any of the repairs and maintenance requirements for the various machines
- You will report production figures and any quality concerns
- Must be driven and be able to use own initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attendance and time management
- Must be enthusiastic
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Be dedicated to completing the apprenticeship
- Must be hard working with high attention to detail
This is an Intermediate apprenticeship, upon completion all those that successfully complete the apprenticeship will have the opportunity to progress to a higher level.
Candidates that apply for the role will be selected to attend an open day and interview.
This apprenticeship has a starting salary of £4.00 per hour with salary increases on completion of work and time on programme.
Upload your CV below.