Northern Flags Ltd
Units 4&5, Millshaw, Leeds LS11 0LX
We have an excellent opportunity at Northern Flags within our Production Department. This is an exciting new role for Northern Flags and we are looking for someone who is motivated, willing to learn and get stuck in.
Working week – Monday to Friday 0900-1700
Total hours per week: 37.50
The Production Trainee Apprenticeship will cover all aspects of Print Production, from cutting / welding / eyeleting / despatching and after training some aspects of printing too.
The role will include:
• Cutting – learning how to operate our Zund machinery and assisting with cutting
• Eyeleting – using the automated eyelet machine
• Welding – Welding high volumes of PVC Banners
• Pick and pack – packing large campaigns under short lead times
• Printing – if the candidate shows flexibility and is quick to learn, we will look to train on our printing machinery after full training.
• Candidate must be enthusiastic
• Candidate must be confident in dealing with people at all levels
• Candidate must be punctual and reliable
• Vacancy is based in a small team, therefore candidate expected to work using own initiative
• Candidate must be dedicated to completing the apprenticeship qualifications
• Enthusiastic individual with a flexible approach to work in a busy office
• Hard working individual with proactive approach to their work and high attention to detail
• Must have a methodical approach to new tasks and problems
• A helpful and friendly approach is essential
• A professional and smart appearance is essential
• C’S and above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Motivated and willing to learn
English and math qualifications at C or above (or equivalent)
For the right person there will be an opportunity to progress on to higher level qualifications and progress within the job role.
PLEASE PROVIDE COVERING LETTER
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW