Have you ever felt as if you don’t have enough hours in the day to finish what you have planned to do, while others manage to accomplish their goals on time? Are you constantly rushing from one task to the next without making significant progress and wondering how other people manage to fit everything into one day? The truth is, we all have the same amount of time in a day, but they are simply using their time more efficiently. This time management event provides a range of practical tools and techniques to make managing your time simple and straightforward.
Suitable for all levels of staff who need to learn how to manage their time in an effective way.
By the end of this Time Management Training event, attendees will:
- Have identified their own particular time wasters and explored strategies for reducing them.
- Recognise the importance of effective time management to achieve objectives.
- Be able to plan activities within constraints.
- Have used a simple technique for prioritising and organising work.
- Explored methods of making the most effective use of time spent in meetings.
- Have identified the benefits of and barriers to effective delegation.
- Be able to identify appropriate tasks to delegate and make best use of your own time and to develop your staff.
NB: Attendees will be sent, and asked to complete, a time log prior to attending this event. Comparison and discussion about the completed time logs will form an important part of the event, allowing attendees to review their own time management and make informed decisions about this could potentially be improved.
Delivered on company premises to a maximum of 12 per group, this programme is a taught, classroom based programme, providing learners with a sound knowledge base to use in their workplace. It is delivered by qualified professionals with specific industry experience. Programmes can be tailored to the specific needs of a client where necessary. Delegates attending will receive a certificate of attendance issued by Textile Centre of Excellence.
– The course was relevant to myself. It made me realise I manage my time more effectively than I realised but I still have room for improvement. The tutor was knowledgeable. Adam. April 16
– I found the course thought provoking & it highlighted areas where I can improve on my time & self management. Informative & well delivered. Phil. May 2017.
– The course helped me understand methods to plan & prioritise activities. I enjoyed the discussions that took place and learnt a lot. It was nice to see other people’s perspectives. Gianluca. May 2017.
One day course.
Member Companies: £300 + VAT per group.
Non-Member Companies: £400 + VAT per group.
Course Date & Details
Delivery on company premises to a maximum of 12 delegates per group.
Member Companies : £300 + VAT per group
Non-Member Companies: £400 + VAT per group