Have you ever felt as if you don’t have enough hours in the day to finish what you have planned to do, while others manage to accomplish their goals on time? Are you constantly rushing from one task to the next without making significant progress and wondering how other people manage to fit everything into one day? The truth is, we all have the same amount of time in a day, but they are simply using their time more efficiently. This time management event provides a range of practical tools and techniques to make managing your time simple and straightforward.
Suitable for all levels of staff who need to learn how to manage their time in an effective way.
By the end of this Time Management Training event, attendees will:
- Have identified their own particular time wasters and explored strategies for reducing them.
- Recognise the importance of effective time management to achieve objectives.
- Be able to plan activities within constraints.
- Have used a simple technique for prioritising and organising work.
- Explored methods of making the most effective use of time spent in meetings.
- Have identified the benefits of and barriers to effective delegation.
- Be able to identify appropriate tasks to delegate and make best use of your own time and to develop your staff.
NB: Attendees will be sent, and asked to complete, a time log prior to attending this event. Comparison and discussion about the completed time logs will form an important part of the event, allowing attendees to review their own time management and make informed decisions about this could potentially be improved.
This programme is a taught, classroom based programme, providing learners with a sound knowledge base to take into their workplace. It is delivered by qualified professionals with specific industry experience. Programmes can be tailored to the specific needs of a client where necessary. Delegates attending will receive a certificate of attendance issued by Textile Centre of Excellence.
• “A good course & content delivered in a relaxed environment. I learnt new information that I hope to use.” Rob, April 16
• “The course was relevant to myself. It made me realise I manage my time more effectively than I realised but I still have room for improvement. The tutor was knowledgeable.” Adam, April 16
• “The course was interesting & interactive with plenty of room for personal involvement.” John, April 16
This programme runs for one day, starting at 09.00am and finishing at 4.00pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided throughout the day for all learners.
Course Fee: Member Companies: £95. Non-Member Companies: £110. All prices are plus VAT.
Course Date & Details
Maximum delegates : 15
Cost : Member Companies : £95 + VAT / Non-Member Companies: £110 + VAT
This course is available on the following dates :
24th May 2017
11th July 2017
18th October 2017
TO BOOK PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY CONTACT US