This 3 day course aims to provide the practical knowledge and understanding of effective training design and delivery.
It is Ideal for those who are required to train others within the workplace.
The programme allows learners to gain valuable experience and knowledge to allow them to plan and structure a training session, effectively deliver the session and evaluate the learning that has taken place.
This course is designed to provide any person with responsibility for training others with the tools and techniques to carry out their role effectively. Delegates will be encouraged to contribute to group activities & discussions to aid learning.
- Provide delegates with the skills & knowledge necessary to effectively train others
- Understand the role of the trainer and what makes a “good” trainer
- Understand the key stages of competency & learning
- Recognising different learning needs & choosing appropriate techniques & tools for best results
- How to remove barriers to learning
- How to structure & plan training sessions
- Effective communication techniques
- Presentation delivery
- Assessment & evaluation
- Giving constructive feedback
Delegates will be required to design and deliver a 15 minute micro-teach / training session to the rest of the group which will be assessed by the course tutor. Delegates attending will receive a certificate of attendance issued by Textile Centre of Excellence.
• “The course has taught me new techniques & ways of teaching other learners as not everybody learns the same. The course was friendly, interactive and the group got on well which made the presentation easier” Caroline, March 16
• “I feel I have learnt some good knowledge and techniques which I can put into practice in my workplace. Nigel was a good trainer with a good balance of structured learning and also making it a fun environment & was very honest with assessments”. Phil, Oct 15
• “Very good course with a great tutor who made it fun and interesting. Nigel had very good knowledge of the subject”. Maria, Oct 15
This programme is run over 3 days. It can also be designed and delivered on a bespoke, in company basis.
Starts at 9am and finished at 4pm each day.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Enquire: If you have any questions or would like to discuss bespoke course details please contact us.