This 3 day course aims to provide the practical knowledge and understanding of effective training design and delivery.
It is Ideal for those who are required to train others within the workplace.
The programme allows learners to gain valuable experience and knowledge to allow them to plan and structure a training session, effectively deliver the session and evaluate the learning that has taken place.
This course is designed to provide any person with responsibility for training others with the tools and techniques to carry out their role effectively. Delegates will be encouraged to contribute to group activities & discussions to aid learning.
- Provide delegates with the skills & knowledge necessary to effectively train others
- Understand the role of the trainer and what makes a “good” trainer
- Understand the key stages of competency & learning
- Recognising different learning needs & choosing appropriate techniques & tools for best results
- How to remove barriers to learning
- How to structure & plan training sessions
- Effective communication techniques
- Presentation delivery
- Assessment & evaluation
- Giving constructive feedback
Delegates will be required to design and deliver a 15 minute micro-teach / training session to the rest of the group which will be assessed by the course tutor. Delegates attending will receive a certificate of attendance issued by Textile Centre of Excellence.
– Enjoyed all aspects of the course. It will improve my knowledge re how to instruct a learner. Susan. July 2017.
– Enjoyed the course, especially the final day & seeing what training people had come up with & how they did it. Carla. October 2017.
– I enjoyed doing my mini presentation, if nothing else to prove that I could do it. The course was useful & Nigel’s anecdotal evidence has proved interesting. Erica. October 2017.
This programme is run over 3 days. It can also be designed and delivered on a bespoke, in company basis.
Starts at 9am and finished at 4pm each day.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Enquire: If you have any questions or would like to discuss bespoke course details please contact us.
Course Date & Details
Maximum delegates :15
Cost : £400 – Members / £450 non-members
This course is available on the following dates :
13th, 20th & 27th September 2018
4th, 11th & 18th December 2018
TO BOOK PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY CONTACT US