This 3 day course aims to provide the practical knowledge and understanding of effective training design and delivery.
It is Ideal for those who are required to train others within the workplace.
The programme allows learners to gain valuable experience and knowledge to allow them to plan and structure a training session, effectively deliver the session and evaluate the learning that has taken place.
This course is designed to provide any person with responsibility for training others with the tools and techniques to carry out their role effectively. Delegates will be encouraged to contribute to group activities & discussions to aid learning.
- Provide delegates with the skills & knowledge necessary to effectively train others
- Understand the role of the trainer and what makes a “good” trainer
- Understand the key stages of competency & learning
- Recognising different learning needs & choosing appropriate techniques & tools for best results
- How to remove barriers to learning
- How to structure & plan training sessions
- Effective communication techniques
- Presentation delivery
- Assessment & evaluation
- Giving constructive feedback
Delegates will be required to design and deliver a 15 minute micro-teach / training session to the rest of the group which will be assessed by the course tutor. Delegates attending will receive a certificate of attendance issued by Textile Centre of Excellence.
– Enjoyed the course, especially the final day & seeing what training people had come up with & how they did it. Carla. October 2017.
– I would recommend the course to other people as it has given me confidence and understanding of how to teach & train other people. I enjoyed the final day when I could put into practice what I had learnt. Stephen, January 2018.
-Very useful course – a confidence builder. I have taken practical skills from this i.e. preparing lesson plans, body language & eye contact. Rob, May 2018
This programme is run over 3 days. It can also be designed and delivered on a bespoke, in company basis.
Starts at 9am and finished at 4pm each day.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Enquire: If you have any questions or would like to discuss bespoke course details please contact us.