WHAT IS A TRAINEESHIP
Traineeships are an opportunity to gain real work experience, job skills and improve your English and maths, if needed.
It includes a high-quality work experience placement, work preparation training and English and maths if needed. Traineeships give young people aged 16 to 24 the skills and experience that employers are looking for, helping you to boost your careers prospects with an apprenticeship or other employment in the future.
TRAINEESHIPS WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Build your CV and gain work experience with a local employer.
- Prepare for work with certificated work preparation training.
- Improve your Maths and English to give you the skills employers are looking for.
- Real progression opportunities in to apprenticeships or employment.
IS A TRAINEESHIP RIGHT FOR YOU?
- You need to be motivated to get a job.
- You may have been unsuccessful in gaining employment.
- You might have limited or no work experience.
YOU COULD BE SUITABLE FOR THIS PROGRAMME IF YOU ARE
- You are motivated to work.
- You are unemployed.
- you have little work experience.
- You are aged between 16 and 24 years old.
- You don’t already hold a Level 3 qualification.
THE TEXTILE CENTRE TRAINEESHIP
9 week programme consisting of:
- Work preparation training accredited through City and Guilds
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
- A minimum 16 days’ work experience with a local employer.
Please contact the Textile Centre if you are interested in starting a Traineeship. Tel: 01484 346500 or email email@example.com