Dinsmore Textile Solutions
Valley Mills Bent Ley Road Meltham Huddersfield HD9 4AP
Traineeships are an opportunity to gain real work experience, job skills and improve your English and maths. It includes a high-quality work experience placement, work preparation training and English and maths if required.
Trainees will travel to the Textile Centre of Excellence for the first 3 weeks to complete employability skills to prepare you for your work placement.
Please visit the Traineeship For Learners page on our website for more information.
Warehouse Assistant Traineeship:
- Assist the FLT driver unloading of all Goods-in – including fabric, chemicals, packaging etc. utilising pallets or stillages as appropriate.
- Storage of all Goods-in at the correct warehouse locations and in the correct designated areas. Recording of locations where required.
- Checking all paperwork (delivery notes etc) for all Goods-in – checking quantities, ref numbers etc before signature by Authorised person.
- Locating fabrics for batching in the warehouse and moving to the correct area ready for batching. Keeping a record of fabric moved.
- Moving all coated fabric from the back of the stenter to the correct warehouse location depending on shipping instructions.
- Locating and picking fabric for dispatch to meet the deadlines for dispatch or customer collection – ensuring that packaging/wrapping etc are suitable for the transport method. Ensure paperwork is correct for each dispatch.
- Maintain the warehouse and yard areas in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure all waste materials are collected and sorted into the correct type and stored in the designated areas for collection/disposal.
- Assisting where needed in stock-taking and stock checking as and when required.
Upload your CV below