Abraham Moon & Sons
Netherfield Mills, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 9PD
Abraham Moon & Sons has a rich history dating back to 1837, the year in which Queen Victoria succeeded to the British throne. We are proud to be one of the few remaining fully vertical mills in the United Kingdom – we take the finest quality raw wool and produce the finest quality cloth and accessories.
Job Description – Warehouse Operative
Working in a busy, physically demanding role dealing with all aspects of warehouse work including, picking orders, dealing with queries, processing incoming and outgoing stock.
- Handling of all in bound and outgoing goods and materials of the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading of deliveries.
- Maintaining tidiness and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Organising the stocking and proper storage of goods and materials. Coordinating all work functions with co-workers, drivers and other company departments.
- Maintaining stock count of all warehouse inventories and reporting discrepancies to the supervising manager.
- Conducting regular checks and maintenance function of all the warehouse machinery like forklifts etc.
- Covering for Driver where necessary.
- Efficiently completing all activities delegated by the warehouse manager.
- Must have Full Driving Licence and ideally CPC card
- Must have FLT licence (Pivot Steer is desirable).
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Having high attention to details
- Having good interpersonal abilities
- Being able to complete paperwork
- Being able to work with a team
Working within our Piece Warehouse, this role is subject to providing five year’s full employment referencing from all employers and also to a successful Criminal Records check. Failure to provide both will mean any offer of employment will be withdrawn.
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW