Mallalieu Of Delph Ltd
Valley Mill, Millgate, Delph, Oldham OL3 5DG
• Healding, preferably with experience or ability to use a Delta Healding Machine.
• Preparation of warps for tying, set up knotting machine programme as appropriate.
• To ensure that all start up jobs are checked for quality / design etc (in conjunction with Overlooker) to confirm designs are correct prior to commencing production.
• Assisting with changeovers by lifting shafts and beams out of loom. These tasks are determined by the Production Manager based on production requirements.
• To assist in the maintenance of a safe working environment through the strict adherence to company health and safety rules and procedures.
This specifically includes:
• Ensuring that machines are only operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
• Ensuring that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained
• Adhering to all H&S instructions
• Ensuring that all safety devises where fitted are checked daily before starting work
• Ensuring that all Personal Protective Equipment as issued is used.
• Any other duties as requested by the Production Manager or Director
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW