Alfred Brown (WM) Ltd
Empire Mills, Bramley, Leeds. LS13 3HG
Tel: +44 (0)113 256 0666
Mill Fax: +44 (0)113 257 2315
ALFRED BROWN (WM) LTD manufacturing suiting fabric in UK for over 100 years. A family firm supplying to companies all over the world including Paul Smith, Marks and Spencer and Next require a Full time Weaving Technician (Loom Tuner) – Day shift.
- We are looking for a hard working individual with the ability to work as part of a close team as well as on your own.
- You will need a sound mechanical background and attention to detail. Electrical/electronic maintenance experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Desire to achieve operational excellence including precision and accuracy.
- Flexible approach to meet production demands.
- Drive to improve ways of working to increase production efficiency
- Setting up machines for new styles.
- Ensuring looms are weaving fabric to strict quality standards, running at optimum efficiency and achieving production targets.
- General mechanical and electrical maintenance in line with preventative programme and in response to breakdowns.
- Active involvement in daily shift change over briefings.
- Providing training to apprentices/new team members.
- Working closely with management to ensure production runs smoothly.
Alfred Brown is an Equal Opportunities Employer we treat all applications equally and recruit purely on the basis of skill and experience.
Upload your CV below or apply directly to: email@example.com