Abraham Moon & Sons
Netherfield Road, Guiseley, LS20 9PD
Abraham Moon & Sons has a rich history dating back to 1837, the year in which Queen Victoria succeeded to the British throne. We are proud to be one of the few remaining fully vertical mills in the United Kingdom – we take the finest quality raw wool and produce the finest quality cloth and accessories.
Pattern Room Assistant
The Pattern Room is responsible for the running of the in-house pattern room for the mill. Working closely with the creative director, design and development teams to produce first patterns in line with the seasonal calendar and brand aesthetic.
- Prepare all cards for agents and shows
- Prepare all stock cards and Bronte cards
- Label all bunches for Upholstery and Bronte
- Make duplicates for Apparel, Bronte and Upholstery
- Set up on PC and print labels for all the above
- Prepare all cards for men’s and ladies Heritage boxes
- Others roles which fall as part of this department
- Good colour vision (required to pass a colour blindness test)
- Good organisational skill
- Good presentational skills will be required to mount samples for visual assessment.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel and Office based programmes
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW