Abraham Moon & Sons
Netherfield Road, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 9PD
Abraham Moon & Sons has a rich history dating back to 1837, the year in which Queen Victoria
succeeded to the British throne. We are proud to be one of the few remaining fully vertical mills
in the United Kingdom – we take the finest quality raw wool and produce the finest quality cloth
Vacancy – Production Labourer
To work as part of a team providing an efficient service within the weaving department with the purpose of maximising weaving and other operating efficiencies.
Mainly responsible for:
• Cleaning out machines when standing down.
• Moving waste from Weaving Shed and Warping Department take to Wool Warehouse for baling
• Dismantling and moving cardboard to collection bay.
• Sweeping floor around Weaving Shed.
• Ensuring enough waste edge bobbins are made for the looms for edging.
• Additional training to be undertaken within the Weaving Shed
• Other duties which are deemed suitable.
Attributes and Experience
• Hard working.
• Excellent timekeeping.
• Ability to learn new skills
• Flexible and adaptable attitude towards role and Department
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW