English Tailoring Company
Daropeant Buildings, Station Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1UW
The English Tailoring Company is currently looking to recruit a sewing room operative to work within our tailoring department.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
The hours are:
Monday – Thursday 7.15am – 4.30pm
Friday 7.15am – 12.15pm
The role involves a variety of garment related duties such as fusing pattern pieces, marking darts and pocket positions as well as sewing the buttonholes and buttons. The garments you will be working with include gentlemen’s jackets, trousers and waistcoats.
We are looking for a candidate with experience of working with garments but training will be provided for the role.
- Understanding of garment construction.
- Experience of working with different garments would be an advantage although it is not critical.
- Patient and precise with a good attention to detail.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Good communication skills and positive work ethic.
- Work well as part of a team.
Application deadline: Friday 30th August 2019
UPLOAD YOUR CV AND COVERING LETTER BELOW