Taylor & Lodge
Rashcliffe Mills, Albert St, Huddersfield HD1 3PE
Established in 1883, Taylor & Lodge has a hard-earned reputation for producing some of the finest worsted fabric in the world.
All our cloth is produced on site in the original Huddersfield mill, not just for Taylor & Lodge but for our Arthur Harrison and Edwin Woodhouse brands also.
Quality is at the forefront of our production, and must be consistently upheld to the highest standards for our international customers from luxury brands and fashion houses alike.
We are searching for a Supervisor/Overlooker (Loom/Weaving Technician) to join our experienced team to work a permanent afternoon late shift.
Essential skills required:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a fine worsted overlooker
- Extensive knowledge of Dornier weaving looms
- Excellent attention to detail and weaving quality
- Picanol Gammax experience is advantageous but not essential (training provided)
- Previous supervisory experience in a ’team leader’ role is also desirable
A competitive package is offered for the right candidate, with an immediate start available.
Salary circa £28k – £32k per annum, dependent on experience.
If you think you are suitable for this role please send a cover letter and CV for the attention of Josh Barker-Lockwood at Josh@taylorandlodge.com
Salary: £28,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year