APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMMES : OVERVIEW FOR EMPLOYERS
Want young, enthusiastic employees that you can mould and develop for your business? The answer: hire an apprentice.
A growing number of companies are doing so, with 96 per cent of businesses reporting benefits from their apprentices.
WHAT WE OFFER
HTTL’s Apprenticeship programme helps learners gain on-the-job training, study for a qualification and earn money while they learn. The apprentices are provided with approved in-house training, depending on the course.
As an employer, the service offers you the opportunity to discuss your staff training needs, personal issues or simply to find out about the courses delivered by HTTL.
We also offer individual support for employers and your apprentices alike. We can help employers with advertising, short-listing, assessment, recruitment and training.
FIND OUT MORE
To find out more about how HTTC can help you find and train an apprentice please contact us.
ADVANTAGES TO EMPLOYERS
There are many benefits to an employer in taking on an apprentice:
- Apprenticeships are a successful way to recruit new staff, train or up skill existing staff
- They help tackle skill shortages in your business
- Direct training costs for apprentices can be fully funded training for learners under the age of 19.
- Provides your business with the skilled workforce required for the future
- They provide a strong foundation for your staff and show your commitment to the future development of your business and employees
- Reduces your staff turnover (which can incur huge associated costs) by increasing staff retention
- Increases the value of your workforce and your chances of success
- Improves technical abilities and transferable skills
- Takes place on-the-job making it a cost-effective method of improving
- Ongoing support and mentoring from HTTL
- Employers may be eligible for a grant worth £1,500 per apprentice
WHAT EMPLOYERS THINK
The training centre is invaluable to Camira Yarns in moving our business forward and improving. They are our preferred partner for training and always surpass our expectations. Our business is more lean, efficient and profitable due to the training provided and employees lives are enriched by learning new skills and competencies.
Gaddum & Gaddum
Communication is the key. Sue the assessor was brilliant and a real asset to the organisation.