The Textile Centre offers a fully tailored and bespoke recruitment service to all customers.
– For those companies that are fee-paying members of the Centre, this service is free of charge.
– For non-member companies, a nominal charge of £100 per recruitment campaign is in place.
What do I get for the recruitment campaign fee?
- Initial advert drafting (based on the detail you provide) and approval
- Advert placement on our website: textilehouse.co.uk and on the Indeed Job site
- Advert placement on a rolling social media banner (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) throughout the period identified on the vacancy application form
- Advert placement on the reception welcome screen, the dining room screen and the vacancy board here at the Centre of Excellence
- Advert placement at your local Job Centre, local Careers Office/Connexions Centre, ideally within a 5-10 mile radius to maximise catchment
- Inclusion at any and every Jobs Fair we attend during the operative period
- For apprenticeships, advert sent to the local schools for inclusion on notice boards, jobs fairs, pupil information – subject to school endorsement
- For apprenticeships, inclusion within the National Apprenticeship Vacancy Management System (NAVMS)
- First stage applicant screening via short telephone interview, prior to candidate referrals to company