Pincroft Dyeing & Printing
Market Street, Adlington, Nr Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 4HE
Pincroft Dyeing and Printing are currently seeking a forward-thinking, creative and experienced Assistant Production Manager to strengthen our existing management structures and to help lead the organisation through a period of growth.
This is a challenging role, the successful applicant will have had some experience of modern manufacturing processes, ideally gained within a textile based organisation, be flexible, determined and self-motivated as well as having gained some experience of managing teams within a high volume, highly pressured, automated environment.
The role involves regular liaison with a range of operational teams, therefore good communication and people skills are essential.
- Working closely with the Production Manager to ensure the smooth running of production across a number of shifts
- Plan and monitor production schedules responding to changes as necessary
- Work closely with maintenance teams to overcome production hold-ups, such as machine faults
- Manage budgets
- Resource shifts to ensure correct labour levels are available
- Drive quality standards and a continuous improvement agenda
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A confident and capable leader
- Have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Have the ability to establish good working relationships.
- Have a creative approach to problem solving
Salary will be dependent upon experience.
Upload your CV below.