SIL Holdings Ltd
|Company Employed By:||SIL Holdings Ltd|
|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Place of Work:||SIL Holdings Ltd, Ladywell Mills, Hall Lane, Bradford, BD4 7DF|
|FT / PT:||Full Time|
|Hours:||8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday|
|Reporting To:||Group HR Manager|
- Reviewing product specifications and associated information
- Communicating with internal and external parties with compliance related queries
- Supporting new product development by reviewing potential barriers and reviewing and approving marketing content
- Ensuring quality, traceability and compliance standards are maintained in line with APEO, REACH and OEKTEX.
- Responsible for devising and implementing effective data and compliance processes ensuring all documentation meets external compliance requirements
- Responsible for developing and introducing an internal compliance checking system.
- Responsibility for all compliance audits
- Responsible for continually improving and evaluating processes of compliance against current and new regulations.
- Internal/external contact for queries related to product compliance and quality
- Identify, write, approve and implement all Group documents to ensure compliance.
- Assist and participate in audits of external suppliers as well as assist in hosting customer and regulatory audits as required
- Additional duties related to the assurance of Group compliance and quality of manufactured and released products may also be assigned.
- Review production and laboratory data and/or review validation/compliance reports to ensure that all information contained within, is correct and accurate
- Knowledge of APEO, REACH, OEKTEX, traceability and compliance requirements
- Understanding of compliance in respect of APEO, REACH, OEKTEX
- Experience in ensuring accuracy of paper data and checking accuracy of data provided
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft programmes
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Can work to strict deadlines and detail under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
WORKING AS A TEAM
- Build strong team relationships through collaboration and consultation
- Value team member’s experience and share own knowledge and information to help others work more effectively
Upload your CV below