THE SKILLS SERVICE
Looking to develop the skills and expertise of your workforce?
We can help.
Whether through bespoke or accredited training, the LEP Skills Service can support your business with up to 50% funding of between £500 and £50,000 for training solutions.
Their expert skills advisors can support you by:
- Offering a comprehensive skills assessment
- Sourcing the most appropriate training
- Providing funds to appropriate businesses
- Guiding you through the process
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR LEP SKILLS FUNDING?
To be eligible for skills funding, your business must:
- Be based in the Leeds City Region
- Employ fewer than 250 people and have an annual turnover not exceeding £50m
- Be able to contribute at least 50% of the cost of the training
- Be in one of the priority sectors (creative and digital, finance and business, hospitality and tourism, low carbon and construction, manufacturing and engineering, transport and logistics and medical technology).
HOW TO APPLY
To check if you’re eligible for funding support please contact:
Martin Jenkins – Business Development Manager
T: 01484 346500