National Minimum Wage – age dependant
Working Monday to Thursday 8am – 5pm & Friday 8am – 1pm.
Riverdale House, Dockfield Road, Shipley, BD17 7AD
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
To protect, preserve & exceed customer expectations by delivering outstanding customer service; ensuring customer orders are processed accurately & customer enquiries are resolved promptly to enable Specialised Covers to be the authority in the vehicle cover UK market.
• Check job sheet for pattern, material and colour and any additional information.
• Collect and return pattern boxes from the pattern/design room daily.
• Safe operation of upright cutter and tailored shears, ensuring patterns are cut and measured correctly (using both metric and imperial).
• Ensure waste material is kept to a minimum and report all errors to Team Leader.
• Un-loading heavy material rolls at height, with the safe use of harness (provided).
• Record and report any product quality issues using Action Required Forms
• Ensure the compliance of company procedures, such as Health & Safety and Quality for all areas under your direct control
• Updating of CRM system with production stages
• Contribute actively to achieving departmental targets to improve business standards and support productivity.
• Operation and maintenance of multiple CNC Machines
• Confident, positive & “can do” attitude to any task allocated
• Desire to learn, continually develop & seek new & improved ways of delivering role
• Self-motivated & driven to ensure all tasks are completed to meet the target deadlines
• Team player & able to take instruction & training from others within the team/business
• Be able to actively engage with the entire workforce
• CNC Machine experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills; verbal & written
• Problem solving
• Computer literacy
• Adequate numeracy skills
• Excellent timekeeping and attendance
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW