Abraham Moon & Sons Ltd
Netherfield Mills, Guiseley, West Yorkshire, LS20 9PD
Abraham Moon & Sons has a rich history dating back to 1837, the year in which Queen Victoria succeeded to the British throne. We are proud to be one of the few remaining fully vertical mills in the United Kingdom – we take the finest quality raw wool and produce the finest quality cloth and accessories.
Work closely with the Finishing Manager and Quality Manager to ensure quality issues are managed in a timely manner.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To inspect various grades of fabric and recognise faults. Enter accurate data into computer system.
- To adhere to specific operating procedures and manufacturing instructions which are provided for all departments and work stations.
- Effective communication in both written and verbal form, within the team and interdepartmental.
- Provide operational cover for absence/holidays across all shift patterns.
- Assist with training of new team members in product quality requirements so KPI’s are maintained to target levels.
- To maintain a safe working environment whilst following all relevant procedures and maintain a high standard of housekeeping.
KEY SKILLS NECESSARY:
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Manual role, so strong and able to use manual handling techniques
- Good eye for detail
- IT experience
- Good basic maths
- Positive attitude
Upload your CV below.