Camira Fabrics – Technical Knitting
27 Nuthall Rd, Nottingham NG8 5BY
0115 900 8690
This company is looking to recruit a Knitting Development Technician to design, develop and programme knitting concepts / new product in line with environmental and technical performance requirements, trends and innovation for all required market segments, to further our company’s development ensuring customer satisfaction.
1. To develop custom knit samples, programming them to a customer ready state. To further develop new and existing customer specifications.
2. To build strong relationships with customers worldwide, liaising throughout projects and visiting customers when required in order to develop products in line with customer specific requirements.
3. To ensure smooth transition from development to production throughout the product lifecycle maintaining customer satisfaction.
4. To maintain accurate record keeping at all times ensuring the ISO:9001 accreditation is retained throughout the company.
5. Actively research and develop innovative ideas into product development for example new fabrics and yarns in conjunction with the design team
6. To ensure production machines run efficiently, carrying out programme changes, maintaining and repairing knitting machines when required. To for-fill customer order satisfaction
7. To maintain the department’s quality, health and safety standards by following the set procedures.
Education / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Knowledge of knitting CAD CAM Design System
• Knowledge of Knitting machines / production
• Background in weft knitting
• Knowledge of Stoll M1 Design System
• Knowledge of Stoll CMS knitting machines
• Knowledge of Stoll Sirix Design System
• Qualification in a relevant subject
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good time management with an organised and methodical approach.
• Driven with the ability to handle pressure.
• Friendly calm and professional manner.
• Ability to manage own work load and work with minimal supervision.
• Be a good communicator to all levels.
• Excellent colour matching and colour visualisation skills.
• Confident and professional when dealing with internal and external customers ensuring deadlines and targets are met.
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW