Buy It Direct Ltd
Trident Business Park, Neptune Way, Huddersfield HD2 1UA
Brief overview of the role
A total of 3 opportunities are available for this position. You will spend four months in the customer service team, liaising with customers via telephone, email and e-message to resolve their queries. You will then spend four months in the sales team, taking inbound calls from customers and the finial four months will be spent in either team.
- Take inbound calls from customers
- Make outbound calls to customers and couriers
- send emails and e-messages
- Help with general admin
- Deal with customer confidently
- Learn about the products you will sell
- Candidate must be enthusiastic
- Candidate must be confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Candidate must be punctual and reliable
- Vacancy is based in a large team, therefore candidate must work well in team situations
- Candidate must be dedicated to completing the apprenticeship qualifications
- Enthusiastic induvial with flexible approach to work in a busy office
- Hard working individual with proactive approach to the work and high attention to detail
- Must have a methodical approach to new tasks and problems
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
- A professional and smart appearance is essential
No qualifications/experience but basic literacy and numeracy skills important
- Confident telephone manner
- Great problem solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team
To become customer service or sales adviser once the apprenticeship is completed and passed.
Training to be provided
In-company training given. Apprenticeship delivered one-to-one on company premises and consisting of:
- Competency qualification (NVQ) Employer rights & Responsibilities Functional Skills
- Apprenticeship framework
Please provide covering letter, including answers to the questions below.
What has interested you in applying for this role?
What qualities can you bring to this role?
Upload your CV below.