WT Johnson and Sons Ltd
£12,898 (40 hours per week)
Holidays: 30 per year (includes Bank Holidays)
Bankfield Mills, Moldgreen, Huddersfield. HD5 9BB
WT Johnson and Sons are one of the world’s leading textile dyeing and finishing companies. Through a combination of craftsmanship and innovative technology, we are able to create high quality finishes on an ever increasing range of fabrics, from the finest gentlemen’s worsted suiting to specialised safety clothing and upholstery fabrics.
We are looking to recruit 3 Textile Manufacturing Apprentices. The Apprenticeship will cover all aspects of Finishing – Grey Room / Scouring / Tenter / Cutting / Pressing / Inspection and Quality Control.
The Apprenticeship will be hands-on, with support from experienced workplace colleagues and mentors. The Textile Centre will assign an assessor who will support the learner throughout the work place qualification.
- Punctual and reliable
- Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Have an appetite for learning
- Be helpful and friendly
- Be hardworking and flexible
- Be professional and of smart appearance
- GCSE C+ Maths and English
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- The role includes standing for long periods / using heavy equipment / lifting (manual handling)
UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW